Hmm, I'm probably one of the people you've seen while Googling the subject.
While I haven't tried cfexecuting the vspider stuff from CFMX7, I've had
significant problems with it from CF5.

Are you saying that you had problems when you didn't specify an output file or,
or when you did? I wasnt' quite sure what you meant by the "console" in this
context.

Dumping the output to a browser had some fairly well known limitations, but I'm
interested in knowing whether there are also problems even when specifying an
output file.

Thanks,
Jamie