From: Jordan Michaels [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 6:46 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: DailyRazor Hosting

Steve Durette wrote:
> Anyone have any thoughts on DailyRazor Hosting?
>
> I need a host that will allow multiple domains.  I'm going to be doing
the websites for a couple of non-profit clubs so this is going to be all
out of my pocket.  What I really need is to host 3 websites (mine plus
the 2 clubs), and DailyRazor is the only one that I have seen that lets
you host multiple domains.  Only problem is that their plans jump from 2
domains to 8 domains with a difference in price of 2 domains for $120
per year and 8 domains at $215 per year.  The fact that they allow
unlimited e-mail addresses is nice (30 minimum required).

> I know that there did used to be some places that hosted non-profits
for free, but I can't find them anymore.

> I have looked through the recent messages and did research on the
hosting services that were listed, but so far DailyRazor has the most
for the least amount of money.

> Thanks for the help.
> Steve

Hi Steve,

How would you feel about a VPS Account? You can host all the domains you
want off of it and it only costs 19.95 per month. We offer BlueDragon
Server JX as a free add-on to our VPS Accounts so you can host CFML
sites on it as well. BlueDragon Server JX won't always be a free add-on,
as we're currently just trying to help the BlueDragon community grow,
but we're offering it free at the moment. ;)

In addition, we also offer free, no-obligation 7-day trials. So if you
just want to give us a shot and see how a VPS feels, you can do it
without any financial risk.

Hopefully this helps you, and feel free to let us know if you have any
questions alright?

--
Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels