As someone else mentioned, I think what you need to do is best handled
by the OS.  You can probably do something with CF, but it's probably
going to be time consuming and inefficient.  If you're on Linux, you can
use the du command in a script, and call this with cfexecute.  I'm not
sure if there's anything that handy in Windows land...

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2