From: Adrian Lynch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 10:44 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Using first CFC wih 6.1 (TRYING AGAIN)

Well looking at this:

AddFiles(zipFilePath [, files, directory, filter, recurse,
compression,
savePaths])

You'll want to pass in the zip file path(where your zip will
end up), the directory(path to the directory you want to
zip) and recurse(true if you want everything in it).

Use cfinvoke to pass in named params.

Can we see the code you're using at the moment?

Adrian

Oh and Terry Troxel said: "Or if there is a better way
please reply."

Which is why I posted the other link :O)