From: Kay Smoljak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 5:13 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: cfreport builder - page breaks

Hmmm... so no one has any ideas? Is anyone actually using
the report builder?

I did work out that I could make each page that needed to be
a separate page a separate section with a minimum height...
but it's a bit hit and miss.

If anyone has had experience with using the report builder
to make complex reports I'd love to hear what you think
about it. Also I'd like to know if other reporting solutions
are all that much better - this client doesn't have the
budget for Crystal, but I know there are more affordable
alternatives.

Cheers,
K.