I just looked at this code and while it solves a problem it creates another
one. You go from using session variables, to using the request variable (try
using cferror as a catch all on that scope, at least in cf 6) then you wddx it
all to a database. Why not just use client variables to begin with? I try to
stay away from client variables or reading and writing excessively to a
database because my database server is the bottleneck in any of my
applications.

I think this app would be much cooler if you could actually duplicate your
session and application variables on another server so that when your server
fails over to the other one, the memory variables are already there.

Bob