We're having a recurring problem with CFMX 7.01 JNDI datasources deployed on
BEA WebLogic 9.1. For no apparent reason, ColdFusion seems to think the
datasources are failing (won't verify) even though BEA says the connection
pools are perfectly healthy. We did not have this problem deployed on BEA 8.1.
If I go into the datasource config and check an option (such as allow long text
retrieval) and then submit, it comes back to life. Anyone else configured like
this and having any problems/solution? I'm suspecting that the connection pools
are not completely deployed and running when the BEA server is started at the
time it activates CFMX and it seems once it fails, it doesn't try again when a
connection is requested via the app or through the admin when doing a 'verify'.