Oh, sweet!  That is a better way to do it.  I guess as long as
servicefactory doesn't go away, this should work with furture versions.
I'd hate to see Adobe drop that, because I know a lot of people use it.

[INFO] -- Access Manager:
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in
error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.  Thank you.   A2