Selam,

I can't figure out why the cfhttp tag keeps giving me
the "connection failure" error. I am trying to
download a file from another site. It worked for me
briefly once. I even tried higher requesttimeout?? to
no avail. What's strange is small part of the file is
downloaded before the connection failure. Nothing
changed on the server. If you guys don't have the
solution I am going to resort to a perl cgi call to do
the job.

Thank you,