From: Andy Matthews [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 9:36 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: XAMPP & Coldfusion together?

Okay...

I'm having some weird issues here. I'm trying to install a WAMP package on
my loacl machine for use in development. I've never had any problems before
with setting these up but now, I'm having a DEVIL of a time.

I can get the package installed in a fairly timely and orderly fashion BUT
it's when I go to install CF as well that I encounter problems. For
instance, I'm using XAMPP right now. Apache and mySQL are both running as
services and running successfully I might add. However, when install CF not
only does CF bnot work but Apache stops working as well.

I just installed it right now, with Apache running and once CF was done,
Apache had been shut down.

I really have to get this working, does anyone have any ideas or
suggestions?

andy matthews
web developer
ICGLink, Inc.