Try wrapping your entire codeblock with <cfsilent> ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ali Awan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 2:38 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: how to send a null response header in http

I am having an issue with a client, who is posting an XML file to me.

They post an XML file (I don't know how, through java somehow)

And I have a CF file that parses the gethttprequestdata().

Then it does some stuff, and writes some files and calls a storedproc.

That part isn't important.  The main thing is that my cf file does not
produce any output for the browser.

However, whatever method my client is using to post the XML data, they
are getting an http response back from our server.

They are expecting a null response, but they are getting something back.

How do I control this in CF?  I tried surrounding my code with a
"cfprocessingdirective" tag to suppresswhitespace, but that doesn't work
for them.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, I'd greatly appreciate any tips
or suggestions.

Thanks,

Ali