From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 May 2006 17:16
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: ASP.Net book for CF programmer

> But you've still got to have those servers (hardware and
> software) if you're Cold Fusion application becomes wildly successful,
> on top of the money you have to spend on an MS solution.

Yes, but hardware and free software is cheaper than hardware and non-free
software. In addition, you can scale up in the Unix world (especially with
Solaris), while in Windows you can't as much (although this is changing
somewhat).

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software provides the highest caliber vendor-authorized instruction
at our training centers in Washington DC, Atlanta, Chicago, Baltimore,
Northern Virginia, or on-site at your location.