From: Adrian Lynch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 2:56 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: ASP.Net book for CF programmer

I've been using Visual Web Dev(2005 Express, is there another version?)
lately. One thing to keep in mind is that it's for .Net 2.0 and from the
info I've found on the web, you can't make it only play with 1.0 or 1.1.

Not a big deal but worth noting if you're building something for a 1.0/1.1
environment.

As for your CF problem, give MM/Adobe a call or drop them an email, I'm sure
they'll work out a deal to get you up to 7. Heck, what have they got to
lose?! There's also BlueDragon, I'm suprised no one has mentioned that so
far in the thread.

Adrian