Hi, all.

Here's a question about setting up the directory structure and core files using
FB 4.1.

I'm creating an app where a mix of users, judges, and adiministrators use
different parts of the app during different parts of the year.

Stage 1 - users register (Spring)
Stage 2 - administrators match registrants to create teams (Summer)
Stage 3 - user teams report in (Fall)
Stage 4 - judges review reports (Winter)

Some of those stages will have their own set of administrative functions, too,
so they can clean up data, delete bad entries, create judges, etc.

The directory structure will look something like this:

Applications
- MyApp
   - stage1
      - admin
   - stage2
   - stage3
      - admin
   - stage4
      - admin

SO! My first big question is: should I use one set of FB core files in the
"MyApp" directory, or should I put the FB core files in each of the stage
directories, treating each stage as its own mini-app?

If I go with one set of core files, I envision my URLs would look like this:
MyApp/index.cfm?fuseaction=stage1.register
MyApp/index.cfm?fuseaction=stage1.confirm
MyApp/index.cfm?fuseaction=stage1.admin
  (how do I go one more level, such as stage1.admin.viewRegistration?)

If I go with the multiple mini-app aproach, it would be:
stage1/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.register
stage1/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.confirm
stage1/index.cfm?fuseaction=admin.viewRegistration
stage1/index.cfm?fuseaction=admin.editRegistration

Can someone comment on my approach and/or suggest some better ways to do this?
I'm a one-person shop at my office, so I've got no one to help me to bounce
ideas.

Thank you, thank you.

Cameron