Not sure that a "webcam" or a even a "network videocam" could even capture a
race properly.  Wouldn't it just be one big blur?

-----Original Message-----
From: Neal Bailey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 12:52 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Web Cam - Race Track

Sorry hope I am not taking over this thread but I have a similar thing I
need to do... It's not for meetings exactly but for Motorsport Races. One of
my Clients owns a Private Country Club but instead of playing Golf they Race
Exotic Sports cars on one of three tracks. I developed their website and now
the owner would like to have a steaming webcam setup that points at each
track to show the activity to the website visitors. Does anyone have any
suggestions on the best way to achieve this? I am not sure what his
bandwidth is out there but he said he had a full T1 but I find that a lot of
times people don't really know what they have and it turns out to be
something much slower. But let's say he does have good upstream bandwidth
what system that you know of would do this?

Thanks for any suggestions...

- Neal Bailey
- www.Advancedgrafx.com
- www.MotorsportRanch.com