I did a google a while back when I took a look at the Flex2 builder
plugin for Eclipse (Or more the videos demonstrating it.) for Flash
accessibility issues.  There were some caveats, but I don't
remember any real show stoppers.  I think the spidering is
handleable as well.

The price issue is a consideration... I am intrigued by openlaszlo
because it looks like they are about to release a DHTML engine
in addition to the current flash one. Nifty.

But they're both pretty far removed from the HTML Tao.

That's what I've been thinking about this lately...
:Denny