From: Will Tomlinson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 May 2006 12:40
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: I think I'm in love!

I know this is OT but I think it's so cool!

So I have this new girlfriend that seems to dig computers, programming, etc.
She already knows some general programming because she spits it out at me
here and there.

I told her all about CF... she loves my shirts... she likes the idea about
what CF does/how it works. She also likes web sites, and the idea of
building them.

I installed Studio 8 on her machine the other day. I went over yesterday and
spotted some print outs by her laptop. She had printed out CF/DW tutorials
from the docs so she could practice and learn CF!  lol! This is the coolest
thing I've ever seen. I'm gonna get her to start helping me on projects
since she's seems so enthused.

We should start a CF dating website. Everyone needs a CF chick! :)

Will