Look at the date it was sent???

Jesus... I'm so done with this it's ridiculous.

!k

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Rafferty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: May 8, 2006 8:09 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: DEAD TOPIC - LEAVE IT ALONE: cf-talk is weird =)

Kevin,

As far as I'm concerned, my off-topic email that started this died last
Friday until you bumped it that afternoon.  Because the fact that you bumped
it, it's now here, Monday morning, just as you left it.  Maybe you should
consider that.  It was a one off conversation that was dying, until an angry
troll came along and wanted to see justice served.

~Todd