We have clients who are entering broken links into their site, then
their bosses write to us and complain about the dead links.  Of course,
we try to explain that this is not our doing, but it really falls on
deaf ears.  I'd love a nice little app that could spider all links on
the site and email the broken ones to the site admin to be fixed.

I would suspect it would not be too hard to link to one of the many link
checking sites with a scheduled task, have the output captured and stored in
some log directory for review by an admin type.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.