The only thing I can think of is that you've got this table being
created somewhere else in your code, or maybe the create statement is in
a loop.  Running it from QA doesn't tell you anything because it's a
different user/session, and temp tables are specific to the session.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.