From: Plunkett, Matthew [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:16 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Cferror and the site wide handler

Is it possible to use both cferror and the site wide handler in MX 6.1?

My tests indicate that it is not possible, which is unfortunate.  It seems
that the site wide will always take precedence.  Is there a way around that?
My guess is no, but thought I'd check anyway.

I care because as server admins, we wanted to come up with a default error
template that we could throw up easily as a standard security measure.  But
then on internal development servers, allow devs to override the template
with one that gave them more information.

Thanks.