From: Turetsky, Seth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 1:59 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Flash radio button question

Andy,
If you are using the Flash ide, you can use the trace command and it will
display info in the output window.

So, try something like this(but replace radioButtonName with yours)
        trace(radioButtonName.getValue());

It looks like we are using the same radio button component, so that function
should be the same.
I forget how the loadVariablesNum function works, it sends all variables on
that level to the specified page?  If so, maybe you have to set the values
first, ie:
        ableToAttendFlg = radioButtonName1.getValue();
        bringAGuestFlg = radioButtonName2.getValue();
        loadVariablesNum("form.cfm", 0, "POST");

But definitely trace them first, to make sure it's returning the correct
values first.

If this doesn't work, send me the fla and I will take a look

-seth