Locking :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: John Skrotzki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 May 2006 22:58
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Losing Application Variables Randomly...

I think I may have found the problem ( at least logically ) after examining
my app code closer.

I don't check to see if the appication.datasource is already defined.  I
just re-define it everytime.  So it comes down to a race condition.  If
another person accesses that app at the exact same time the datasource is
being redefined (structurely) it would of course not exists.

I am modifying my code to check to see if it is already defined.

Thoughts...