From: Claremont, Timothy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 May 2006 17:22
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SQL Server Express on CF Box?

I am wondering if people have been successful at installing SQL Server
Express on their CF 7.1 servers.

I have not attempted it yet, but figured it would be prudent if I asked the
question first. My test server is abysmally slow and lacking in RAM and
processor speed, thus I cannot use that as a guinea pig for testing.
I cannot afford to have downtime on the production server, so I would like
to do this right the first time.

The NET 2.0 framework is required for installation, as well as XP SP2.
Does anyone see any issues that raise a red flag before I do the unthinkable
of installing on the production server?

TIA,
Tim

If you have received this email in error please delete it from your system.

presence of computer viruses.

Thank You,
Viahealth