I've never known that to be possible, but would love to know if
someone's actually done it.  As far as I know you can only link to a
presentation, not to a slide within a presentation.  It's not like you
can link to presentationurl.ppt?slide=3...can you?

For that matter, I'm not sure Verity can or does make the distinction
between what content is indexed from slide x and what is indexed on
slide n of a given presentation.