just glancing
but the first link threw an Access Denied error
the second link threw a cf error

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Crawford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 5:30 PM
Subject: Verity issues with MX 7

> My company recently upgraded a server from 6.1 to 7.0.1. After doing the
upgrade we discovered that our verity functionality has broken. The indexing
is taking roughly 50 times longer to complete, and once it does, it does not
seem that the collections have been created (the search results return
nothing). I know that due to all the new content in verity that the process
of indexing takes longer which may be one possible cause.  In addition, our
system uses multiple collections and that could be another cause.  You can
see an example of no results here:

http://www.fortworthcpa.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=contentSearch.veritySearch&nodeID=1
>  However, we have a client that uses our product on a third-party MX7
server, and they have never experienced this issue.  You can seen the
correct results here:

http://www.ovariancancer.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=contentSearch.veritySearch&nodeID=1
So, we are not sure how to account for the situation that verity is working
with our system in one MX 7 environment but not in another.  Any thoughts?
Also, as a temporary fix would it be possible to install the verity (version
2.6.1) from 6.1 to work in conjunction with 7.0.1?      Thanks in advance,
John