> any malicious programmer could exploit it in their own web pages

You mean that a malicious programmer could be hired by someone to code web
pages for them and then take advantage of the person hiring them.  Am I
understanding?

No you do not understand!  I am saying if this feature existed.  You could
build a web page. Get an account at you favorite ISP.  Post the webpage to the
URL http://www.StealMyData.com. Then everybody who could be tricked into
visiting that site could have their data stolen by you.

This has nothing to do with you and your clients, but what you could do to the
rest of the world.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.