Hi everyone. I have 2 new programs to announce, 1 commercial, and
another freebie for the CF community. I generally do not tout my
wares here, but the freebie is hopefully going to be of great help to
some of you. So I'm including my new commercial product also. So
shoot me. :)

Please ask any questions off list unless you think everyone should
hear the answer. If I offend anyone with this post, please admonish
me off list also. It's best to use the email address from the Contact
page of my web site to contact me rather than this one, but I'll get
either.

I've been working with the QuickBooks Web Connector. We CF shopping
cart developers, and anyone building CF apps for clients where the
data eventually ends up in QuickBooks, are losing a lot of money to
the QuickBooks Assistant programs. With the Web Connector, you can
build your OWN assistants, such as the commercial one I'm about to
show you. Then to get you started, I've included a little freebie.

cf_ezcart Accounting Assistant - Makes cf_ezcart perhaps THE most
QuickBooks compatible shopping cart in existence. If it isn't now, it
soon will be. If there is one more so, I'd love to see it. This has
been a 6 month long project to date that better fly, because it's
just about bankrupted me. :)

http://www.cf-ezcart.com/cf_ezcart-accounting-assistant.cfm

QWC Starter Kit For ColdFusion - A FREE SOAP web service "shell" to
get you up and running with the QuickBooks Web Connector in minutes.
It will take all of the SOAP out of your hands and let you
concentrate on coding. BOY OH BOY I could have used this in December
when I started my project. I hope it helps someone.

http://www.cf-ezcart.com/qwc-starter-kit.cfm

As a side note. I've built a really neat support section for my
Assistant. Allows for logging requests, viewing CF and QB errors,
adding new services, etc. All stuff you will need to add to your
program. I'm trying to build and document a version with a simple
example service that I can release cheaply for the community which
will include the database logging and preferences tables and the
complete support section, minus your support content of course.

Thanks for listening!
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations, Inc.

Web Based Solutions / eCommerce Development & Hosting
http://www.twcreations.com/ - http://www.cf-ezcart.com/
Toll Free: 877.207.6397 - Local & Int'l Phone/Fax: 386.789.0968