I've spent all morning looking for this sort of thing. I've found a few
possible candidates but nothing that matches, so I'm going to ask around.

I'm looking a right click context menu script which will allow me to
indicate which objects on the page trigger the script AND allow me to pass
parameters to the script so that each link on the menu does something
different.

Example

Andy (id=34,wife=jaime)
Shawn (id=32,wife=leslie)

The menu would be the same, but when I right click on Andy, then select "go
to andy's page", the link would take me to the page indicated by the id
parameter. The same for if I clicked the "what's his wife's name" link,
which would fire off an alert box displaying the word "jaime".

Does anyone have something like this?

andy matthews
web developer
certified advanced coldfusion programmer
ICGLink, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
615.370.1530 x737