From: BORKMAN Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 10 October 2000 06:11
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Which Platform is most scabable for CF 4.5?

Now, now, a little decorum,

There I was, telling our management that the great thing about CF is the
fantastic sense of community, and here we go.  As a great Australian says,
"get out of the sandbox".  I don't really know what it means, but I think it
must be apt.

I've never quite got the hang of quoting myself, nor of keeping my elbows
off the dining table.  I HAVE figured out, though, that if I come to the
community with a question, I should really be grateful for ANY answers that
turn up, even those that fail to answer my original question.  How lucky we
all are to have people that actually get around to OPENING our messages,
even if they don't quite manage to read the entire thing.

As for you, Peter, isn't it strange that "apologize" has a "z", but not
"chastised".  It's like you Americans have a different spelling for every
word!

Be good now,
Lee
ps., what's the netiquette regarding fixing spellos in the Subject?