Hi Stacy - sorry for the slow responce - i lost this email.

What we do when we get a message is send the phone number, the message and
the time date stamp as that's all the info that comes in

but is you hit a shortcode we can pass the network.  We have a WapCMS sytem
that intergrates with our SMS system so if the handset hits a wap page then
the user agent is passed back from this you can determine the handset spec
and serve up relevant content etc

HTH