From: BORKMAN Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 6:44 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Getting Form's fields as URL parameter too...

In your Form or CFForm tag, you get to chosse the METHOD.  The default
(strangely) is GET, which passes the form fields appended to the URL.  If
you use POST for the METHOD, the fields will be passed via the HTTP headers,
which is usually preferable IMHO.

Lee (Bjork) Borkman
http://bjork.net ColdFusion Tags by Bjork