House of Fusion is a combination of a few things. The first is that we're
getting about 4,000 extra people coming to the site per day. This started about
3 weeks ago and I have no idea what happened to cause this rush.
The second thing is that I was supposed to move the site to better hardware the
other week but between a death in the family, having to fly down to Florida and
back again before a major holiday and then getting sick from all the stress,
the move has been 'held'.
The third was me making some changes to the site code in preperation for the
move over. Sometimes things go bad. Not by choice, but....