Agreed. I'm currently working on putting together a list of CFC --> .NET class
equivalents. They are quite similar. I'll post my findings here if anyone is
interested.

Anyway, did you get your problem figured out?

Dave Gruska

That would be cool to see, it is one of the first things I thought of when I
started playing with ASP.NET.

I got rid of the solutions/projects, what ever they are officially called, I
did not want by deleting the directories.  Once I found all of them.

I am still struggling with some aspects of the IDE.  No strict doc types,
either HTML or XHTML.  And a strong tendency to make lots and lots of inline
CSS, but that seems to be more the way the tutorials are structured then
anything.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.