Dave Watts wrote:
>> If the documentation states however, that the offered
>> functionality should perform in a certain way, it should do
>> so. If it doesn't, I just call it a bug.
>
> Sure. But every complex application has plenty of these sorts of bugs.

Nice logic there ;)

Ok, let me first state that it's not my intention to start a rant about
ColdFusion. Secondly, I have yet to confirm that what I *think* is a
bug, actually *is* a bug.

But some of the people on this list will have to agree with me that CF
has a relatively large amount of 'obscure behaviour' so to speak.

Then again: I'm brand new here on this list, and I guess it would be
wise to keep a low profile and see what is said around here. From what
I've seen so far, I'm very pleased with the quality of the posts around
here.

Rens