I'm not a big fan of access keys because of how they interfere with
the shortcuts I've set up in my environment and much-discussed
accessibility issues, but when I do use them on forms for whatever
reason, I tend to follow the Windows UI standard of underlining the
letter in the label that, in conjunction with the Alt key activates
the shortcut.  Most of the people that are likely to use the shortcuts
generally seem to recognize the convention, from what I've seen.