I am sending a daily newsletter to 7000 people.  I used yahoogroups
to send them for years , but they changed the format so now I am
using cf to send the emails..

I switched over to using cf last week, and had a lot of complaints. I
resolved all except for 1 who is still not getting it (I told people
before the changeover to set their spam filters to allow the
newsletter from the new address:)

Anyway - I tried sending a test message to him from the webserver
using cfmail and the same "from" as the newsletter.. and he got it.
He checked his spam filters and called his ISP - they are not filtering it.

I set logging to all for cf and the logs showed that we successfully
sent the newsletters to him
I checked the mail server logs, and it showed that these messages
were sent successfully

  I throttled the mail so that  only 20 get sent at a time, every 20
seconds...  this email address with the problem is the only email
address we have at that domain name - so it isn't a problem with us
overloading their mail server. It is in the middle of the run so it
isn't a "off by 1" error in my calculation:)

[Note - I did this because all 500 people from att.net reported they
didn't get it. I called att.net and they told me I sent too many at
one time..so they just ignore those - without bouncing any error
messages. (nice of them:)  so now I only sent  1 to any att domain per cycle. ]

Any idea where to look?

Al