>Ray's blog is good and used by most of us cf coder types... But "blogfusion"
>is also an excellent product.

Unfortunately the client has already purchased BlogFusion and is dropping it
cuz it doesn't support multiple users.  I set it up for them and I have to say
it wasn't a good experience.

Variables being set in /Application.cfm without being inside of a cfif
isdefined() or something similar, which is forgivable I suppose, but a bad
sign.

The database installer is built so that if it detects tables that it wants
already exist...  it drops them and creates its own under the assumption that
they must belong to BF I guess ... and it uses simple table names like 'users'.
 So if you try and use it on an existing dsn and a table name collides you are
royally screwed if you just run the installer without reading over it and
finding this little bomb.  This also essentially requires that you put BF into
its own dsn given the method of naming tables.  Plus it doesn't support
username and password in cfquery, so you have to put those into the dsn in cf
admin or revise all of the queries, which I did.

Sorry for the bad vibes but this one freaked me out a little at the time.