I tried to find any mention of ColdFusion and ColdFusion on the webmaster site and
found nothing.  This sounds like a really bad rumor to me.  But even if it were true
you could simply rename the extension of your templates.

And if you were programming in the FUSEBOX STYLE (ahem) this would be a pretty easy
thing to do.  ;)

---mark

Mark Warrick
Phone: (714) 547-5386