From: Russ [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 10:25 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: cfhttp with https and self generated certificates

I am trying to use cfhttp over https and I'm getting "I/O Exception: peer
not authenticated".  A quck google search turns up that I need to import the
certificate into my keystore.  Isn't there a way to tell CFHTTP to ignore
certificate warnings?  The certificate in question is a self generated
apache certificate.  Will a Turbo SSL from somewhere like X-Registrar.com
work out of the box, or will I still have to import something?

Russ