--------------3BC8FB7BAA90D0D7E625E1E0

Well, I don't need it yesterday, but sooner, better. Ya know...soooo If you would be
so kind as to keep me informed I'd liek to take a look at it.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Cohen
ImageWorks

Christopher S Martin wrote:

> Its probably not to helpful right now, but I'm working on a version of faq o
> matic in ColdFusion.  BUt nthis isnt really helpful if you need something,
> say, yesterday.
> Chris Martin

on a version of faq o
something,
(and
href="http://www.mail-archive.com/cf-talk@houseoffusion.com/">http://www.mail-archive.com/cf-talk@houseoffusion.com/</a>
href="http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_talk">http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&amp;body=lists/cf_talk</a>
or
in
href="http://www.mail-archive.com/cf-talk@houseoffusion.com/">http://www.mail-archive.com/cf-talk@houseoffusion.com/</a>
href="http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_talk">http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&amp;body=lists/cf_talk</a>
or send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe'
in the body.</blockquote>