I think a global search and replace to get rid of your
request.cfcMappingand replace it with a path from the root of your
site is going to be needed.

I used to do mappings for all my sites, but when I started using ModelGlue
and Reactor it caused problems.  To my surprise they work fine without
mappings at all, so i had to remove my mappings.  That broke all my cfc
calls.   So I did a global search and replace (a piece of cake in
Dreamweaver, and cfeclipse and UltraEdit)   replacing the following:

#request.appmapping#/   and #request.appmapping#.  (i.e with the slash
ending and with a period ending).

 with

/  for the slash one, and replacing with nothing for the period ending one.

and everything worked fine again.   Only now I have no need now for mappings
at all.

Or of course you can move it all over to my company and you can have as many
mappings as you like.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month