Hi All,
I have a problem which I don't in Internet Explorer
but in Netscape. There is a form. There is submit
button in the form which takes to another form.

When u submit the 2nd form, it is supposed to come
back to the first form( which it does). What does not
happen is that it does not come  back to the place it
left the form but the cursor goes on the top of the
form.

I have solved this problem in IE by including CF code
like:

<cflocation
url="index.cfm?fuseaction=RecallForm&id=#attributes.id#&editing=1##secondformsubmitbutton"
addtoken="No">

Can someone tell me how to implement this in
Netscape???????????

thanks