Well, with around 4 grand it seemed to me that it was all about equal...

With about 1 grand, it wasn't, I could get more bang for my buck with PC
than Mac.
And replacement parts? YEOWZERZ! That mac stuff is 'xpensive!
Glad they're sorta moving away from the "Only apple certified..." idea...

that was actually my main (besides the mouse;) point of contention.

Like Atarii, they wanted your soul.

Apple is MUCH MUCH better now, but still not the end-all, be-all, IMO.

Without a question they are moving inthe right direction though!
:D "worse ref than the ones I was watching today" N

-ps xserves are the tits, too. (You had forgot to mention)