From: dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2006 8:45 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: SOT: Would Dreamweaver help the transition from CF 4.5 to CF 7?

I think the only ppl who dont really like dw only do backend stuff or really
ugly css stuff. Personally I love dw but I do like eclipse for a few things,
I really like adobe's new rds plugin for ecplise that you can make your
beans, dao & gateway cfc's in like 2 seconds, huge time saver.

I really dont buy all this hogwash about dw being a big resource stealer
(thats probably their norton or mcaffe), i was running dw on a mac mini and
it was fine with 1 gb or ram even when I had cfm running and mysql, and ps
open and ff open and safari open.... I just dont buy it.

~Dave - formerly known as "the disruptor"~