Hi Rick,

Seems like you are close to getting Apache/CF working, I would gut it out
and try to figure out what's wrong with your setup.

In your Apache httpd.conf file (it's in Apache/conf), way down toward the
bottom, there should be a section that was inserted when you installed CF.
I think though if you do multiple installs/uninstalls of CF, that section
can get messed up.  It should look like below more or less.  (the paths will
be different depending on your local setup).  This is what tells apache how
to interact with Jrun and serve .cfm pages among others.  If you don't have
the below section in your httpd.conf file then Apache won't know how to
handle .cfm pages.

If you do a clean install of Apache, THEN do a clean install of CF (don't do
multiserver install), and give the proper webserver information (the
location of Apache on your local box) when you are installing CF, then you
should see the section below in your httpd.conf file after you've installed
CF, with all the paths specific to your box.  Below are the default settings
on my local box, I don't think I changed anything after the install.

# JRun Settings
LoadModule jrun_module "C:/CFusionMX7/runtime/lib/wsconfig/1/mod_jrun20.so"
<IfModule mod_jrun20.c>
    JRunConfig Verbose false
    JRunConfig Apialloc false
    JRunConfig Ssl false
    JRunConfig Ignoresuffixmap false
    JRunConfig Serverstore
"C:/CFusionMX7/runtime/lib/wsconfig/1/jrunserver.store"
    JRunConfig Bootstrap 127.0.0.1:51011
    #JRunConfig Errorurl <optionally redirect to this URL on errors>
    #JRunConfig ProxyRetryInterval 600
    #JRunConfig ConnectTimeout 15
    #JRunConfig RecvTimeout 300
    #JRunConfig SendTimeout 15
    AddHandler jrun-handler .jsp .jws .cfm .cfml .cfc .cfr .cfswf
</IfModule>