Very interesting Adam

> while Apple promised to penetrate the Enterprise

Ahhhh, truly reminiscent of the keynote speeches made by Sculley, Spindler,
and Amelio during 10+ years of Macworld. Brings back memories of the "Trash
vs. Recycle Bin" controversy, and who truly "invented" or own the
delete-a-file UI analogy.  Twenty years have passed since Apple's memorable
superbowl commercial- Bill and Steve is still around, and the recycle bin
that looks like a trash can is still on my desktop as of this morning. Proof
that the internet can't change everything quickly.

> which is one reason why we've been seriously moving to the .NET platform
and concentrating on things other than ColdFusion for the past few years.

Didn't the thread originally start out with Rick Faircloth doing exactly the
opposite.  :-)

Happy Saturday everyone!