I tried using the mapped drive and the path. Same thing. It isn't a novell
network, just a good ol' Windows 2000 server. I'm using Windows XP as my local
machine. I do use versioning, but I end up checking out the code into a web
accessible path on the server, which is where I then edit the files.

Still no luck :( Any other ideas?

Cedric