From: Andy Matthews [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 10:50 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: TMT tabs question

I guess this is mostly for Massimo, but I wanted to ask it publicly to see
if anyone else had this question.

I'm going to be using the tabs Custom tag for a project, but I wanted to
know if there was a way for me to trigger switching tabs without clicking on
the tab itself. I'm going to be building a multi-page form in which each
page could be fairly lengthy. I'd like to have a form button at the bottom
of each page which would allow me to go to the "next page". I looked at the
generated source code and it doesn't appear that each div has a name or id
attribute which would allow this to occur.

Am I missing something or do I need to modify this code myself to allow for
this to happen?

andy matthews
web developer
certified advanced coldfusion programmer
ICGLink, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
615.370.1530 x737