From: Brad Wood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:18 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: iframe scrolling

Well actually, you gave ME a long answer to why my CSS was bad, but I was a
reply to the original poster, and I gave an example of the CSS that is
working in an application I have built for my intranet.

Brad Wood has not posted any CSS that he may or may not be using, so your
answer could be a bit confusing, even though it may actually be a good
answer for Brad.

I figured out which parts were meant for me :)

Well, it works great in firefox-- go figure.  I have implanted the CSS which
was suggested to no avail.  Once again I am on IE 6.0 and here is a test you
can view:
http://bradwood.com/test.cfm

~Brad